Do I Stalk You?

What would be worse? Stalking someone and not realizing it or the opposite.

Personally, knowing that you are stalking someone would almost be more creepy. Stalking someone and not realizing it, usually notes a dash of mental illness with a pinch of OCD.

Its bad to really think about, but I recently emailed this girl twice within a 10 minute period. KNOWING that this might APPEAR to be stalking her and I felt creepy, even though it was a miss understanding of email addresses. I even put in the subject "I am not stalking you, I promise," which is almost a code for "I'm joking. Stalking you would be fun." What the fuck? Now I have this funny feeling that I won't get a response from her at all, which is something I was kind of expecting anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment