Bring Zuber Home!

Who is Zuber, you ask? And why do we want to bring him home?
Well, I'M Zuber, thanks for paying attention. And my ten year high school reunion is quickly approaching. September 11th, in fact. I have been asked ever so kindly to make an appearance, and would LOVE to do so if it weren't for the pesky detail of having to cross the Atlantic, as well as most of America, in order to get there.

That said, there is a campaign in full swing, and I'd love YOU to help me out! By clicking the link below, you can order your very own, custom made Bring Zuber Home t-shirt. These babies are in limited quantities and are made of the high quality shirt-related material money can buy on the black market in Chinatown.

All of the contact and ordering information is here!
If you have questions, email us at Andrewandjj@gmail.com!

Many thanks. I love you. Seriously, I do.
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment