S.O.P. (Save Our Podcast...you S.O.B's)

On Tuesday, Andrew proposed that if you our listeners didn't give us 5 listener emails in the next week, that he would start to make racist rants (which he named Nazi hour) a staple to all our podcasts. My point is simple, we need more emails from our fans. Its like a sinking boat full of holes, if we don't have those emails to fill in the holes, we will sink. We use your content to make the podcast not only for us, but for you. So listen to Andrew for once in your life and send us an email much like the one below. We appreciate it.


Dear George and Elaine,

I apologize for being an awful listener and even more awful friend. When I listen to you guys, I feel like I'm right there with you. Almost like we are one, or more like conjoined triplets. I almost feel like we are all brothers when I listen to your show... Well, Like JJ is my older brother and Andrew is like that younger brother who keeps dressing in Mom's clothes but nobody does anything about it so he grew up to be one of those "confused" teenagers who later blossomed into a gay podcast radio guy. Each podcast, I get to be a little piece of your life.

From this day on, I will share with you a little piece of my life at least weekly.



Did you see that Hank Baskett, former WR for the Eagles, was signed by the Colts? He may suck at football, but hey, he's fucking Kendra!

In MY life, today did not suck as bad as most days. For one, I got my 2 percent pay cut given back to me. That boosts my pay up from 1 piece of dogshit to 1.02 pieces of dogshit. Now I can afford to go watch Kings of Leon this Friday at Verizon Wireless. Wait, does that mean I can take a bag of shit to get in?





I think your Halloween party would be fun, but I don't think it'd be AS fun if all three of us dressed up like Bruno.. Maybe Andrew can dress as Lady Gaga?

I look forward to Nazi hour and the tote bag.

-McCready

No comments:

Post a Comment