Playing Wingo at Hooters


Yesterday, while Andrew visited one of my favorite desert towns called Las Vegas, Brandon and I went to Hooters for dinner. We frequent the establishment more during football season, but yesterday was just a real treat. We arrived just in time for the Hooters girls to pass out "Wingo" cards.


"Wingo" cards are the Hooters equivalent to the Sunday afternoon game of Bingo. Instead of winning money to pay your rent, they give you prizes like t-shirts, free wings, and 7 minutes in heaven with the hottest Hooters girl in the restaurant ...which happened to be our waitress, so I was very excited.

After playing "Wingo" for nearly 15 minutes and realizing that I get stressed out over anything that I can win food at, there was finally a tie. The only solution the Hooters girls could think of was a dance off.

The two contestants began shaking their rumps...literally. One guy actually started grinding his butt on all the old ladies in the place, which was funny no matter what you say. Keep in mind, this is to win 10 free wings. He then turns and picks up a kid from a table not of his own, places the kid on his shoulders, and runs around the restaurant. It made me laugh so hard that I was choking on my boneless wings with Samurai sauce.

To conclude my story, yes, Brandon did win the t-shirt and coincidentally has to go around to all the apartments in our complex and tell them that he is now a sexual predator.

1 comment:

alllen said...

i've read this like 4 times now and it only gets funnier...i'm super jealous that i didn't do it first.

Post a Comment