Sharing an Ipod

Not too long ago my friend Erica came to visit from New York. We were driving around a lot in my car, which has an Ipod...connection. Thats it. To listen to each others music we would have to swap out our Ipods, back and forth. This led to being a drag, so I decided to copy her music to my Ipod. Great Idea until the day she decides to leave and I realize that I have all her girly music on my Ipod.

Fast forward to this week. I'm editing, everything is stressful like most weeks and I want to kill myself when out of no where Michael Jackson's song "Man in the Mirror" starts to play. I, being by myself, didn't think anything tooooo strange with it, since I know that this music was just from Erica's Ipod. Then 15 minutes pass and Josh, my intern, comes into the room and sits down. He watches me edit and sure enough some operatic music comes on. From what Josh has discovered, this music is very different than the music I normally listen to. He comments "What the hell is this?" Without missing a beat, I look him square in the eye and say, "If you want to stay in this room you are going to enjoy the Phantom of the Opera!" I then continue to work and he now thinks that I have something for men that have half of a face.

Thanks a lot Erica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't hate on Erik, or those of us who do have a thing for him.

Post a Comment